Tuesday 29 August 2023

The Ghosts Are Coming Home by CR and The Nones


  

“I wrote that song while I was recording my last album, Living in Fear, so it was kind of a weird, dark time for me personally. I had this overwhelming feeling of dread, that darkness was coming soon. And it did. The lyrics kind of came to me while I was driving one night, and I stopped to put them in my phone. The song’s gone through a bunch of different arrangements. But I think there’s a theme of both darkness and acceptance in this song. You’re recognizing that something’s happening, but you’re ready to face it.”

 

CR from CR and The Nones

 

“The Ghosts Are Coming Home” by CR and The Nones is a hauntingly alluring Indie Folk song that delicately weaves a tale of inner turmoil and acceptance.  Ethereal melodies and bright, resonant guitars create an atmosphere of introspection. The beautifully delivered lyrics paint a vivid picture of confronting feelings of dread and darkness yet finding strength to face them.  The verses cleverly create a sense of something unsettling unfolding but the vocals, amidst a gentle swell of instrumentation masterfully captures the essence of accepting life’s darker moments and finding solace and redemption.  






Links : 


Bandcamp : https://crandthenones.bandcamp.com/album/the-ghosts-are-coming-home-2


Spotify : https://open.spotify.com/track/5L4QJgQI3YPwzqtIPbCArx?si=IZzG2fh7T9ORrG8oM8tttw

No comments:

Post a Comment